| "Silicon Valley Night" ripped from fcphoto's Flickr. Sorry... |
We would get after work every night and those small intimate moments were unspoken connections and bonds. Exhaling green smoke and as it rose to the sky, it made the sky look like a beautiful watercolor painting. Hanging out and enjoying the crisp, cold, refreshing Silicon Valley night was almost dream-like.
I'm never going to forget moments such as those, the relaxation in where we cursed all the negative things in our lives with calmness and quiet enjoyment. Empire of the Sun would be making love to our ears, and oh did that sweet, sweet, sweet cigarette smoke throw so many obscenities and curses, the beers would bring my sexual excitement to an all time high.
Deanne around my arm and those delicious kisses that made every single endorphin shiver with lust. "Everything is dizzy. I'm not forgetful... quite the opposite, it's just that so many concepts are being thrown at me at once" I said, and she told me "Well, it's pretty impressive that you think about things like this so clearly. Not many people are like that."
Like a tattoo, the two years I spent in the San Jose area will never leave my soul. I'm in a much happier place, a location better suited for my desires and goals, but in retrospect those nights was truly were like walking in a dream.