Wednesday, November 14, 2012

J. Favenris


I don't do drugs. I don't worship the Devil. I'm an atheist who isn't afraid to question norms, and critical thinking would be described as my finest ability.

Sometimes I like to talk quite poetically, and fall into a lot of metaphors and allegorical writing. I can be emotional and write occasional "emo" bullshit.

I'm very worried about what people think of me because I am terrified of being misinterpreted. I am not afraid of being an asshole, I just want to only be seen as an asshole when I intend on being an asshole.

I'm not the best at socializing. I can be kind of awkward, and don't easily fit in with most groups of people.

Looking at my blog, I think people will look at me as some kind of weirdo talking about shit like "ravage", "war", "devour", and "slaughter."

That's all poetic, shit, man.

I'm a middle-class 21 year old Libertarian-ish atheist who is into the occult, dark imagery, and counterculture.

My biggest vice is probably being a bit too lazy for my own potential, or being too emo.

But I'm not ashamed of who I am, all I'm afraid of is stepping on your toes. So if I do, let me know, because if I like you, I'll apologize and step back. And if I don't, then I'll press my foot down harder.


"For a change, I'll refrain from hiding of all of me from you."