It's June 6th again. Time passes by so fucking fast, I can't believe a year has passed since this previous date. It feels like it was only yesterday that I was typing up an angry blog post in a small room in Palo Alto, California about the significance of today. There's many different things that the 6th of June means to me - but the main illustration I'm trying I convey is my amazement, fear, and shock at how quickly time passes.
Age must play an important factor. Based on your brain chemistry, when you are younger time passes by much slower. I don't quite remember the exact mechanics behind it, but our brain waves are electrified in a way in which we are more connected with our surroundings and present time, a sharp contrast to the adrenaline, busy, and fast paced mentality we adopt as adults.
This serves as a good reminder to learn more about "alpha" and "beta" brain waves, something of which I'm sadly very uninformed about.
There's not much for me to say - just holy shit. Last year today I dreamed of walking downtown Portland listening to Manson's new album and today I did just that.
Time fucking flies.