Saturday, October 27, 2012

Finale


How do I begin to describe those wonderful months? 



Perhaps in the rash introduction - in where I aggressively stole you from an inadequate mate. There are moments in life in where you see something so beautiful that you don't care who it belongs to, your teeth NEED to bite into that neck or you need to grasp that gorgeous blonde hair. Here's the finale to that story.

I'm confident. This year has been brutal, just like I imagined. And I have risen, nay, I am overneath. And you were there since the beginning and now you are going to witness the end.

As of late I have been quiet on my blog, but do not take that as an indication of resignation or apathy. There has been much work completed in my Dayside goals - and I'm not ashamed to say that there were certain things I wanted to complete that I sincerely didn't have enough time for.

There is a tattoo on the back of my arm of which I will make a blog post about soon, but it is mainly a reminder of the importance of willpower. Instead of letting something decay, sometimes it is best to cut off at an appropriate time. I was not strong enough to do this with you when I knew I needed to, but at least I did at one point.

And I'm stronger now. BETTER.



"Lo que dios no te de, te tienes que robar."

There are many things in this world beyond our control, but the important thing to do is try, try, and try. You can't have success without trying, and when you lose - utilize the pain of defeat to rebuild yourself even better! Forever rising upward and onward.

For the passionate furious ones, when we can't accomplish something it's usually beyond our control. But we never forget the joy of victory - especially the dreamlike scenarios that remind you that there is indeed grandeur in this view of life. Don't ever let someone tell you you're not beautiful.