Saturday, July 24, 2010

Confusion

We exchange glances towards one another, and I never hesitate to say what a beautiful girl you are. Yeah, sure, my remarks have been said to other girls, if not simultaneously behind your back, but it's not like we're together. Apparently I'm the most handsome thing in the room from your perspective, and you can't wait to pull me by the hair and ride me. As you press your hand against my lips, I make effort to look into your eyes and transmit the message that "I want you."

Why is it that every time I give you an extra long hug I feel the sentiment of sin all over my body? Why do I get the feeling that you're forbidden fruit that shouldn't be picked? You send me a mix message and express disappointment when I see you in a platonic level. What else am I supposed to do, be a mindreader? Don't be upset when I treat you as just a friend if you aren't able to make things clear of what your intentions are.

And as for the self-loathing, Favenris, why do you allow complications like this infiltrate your life? You're in love, that's well established, so why are you messing with these other girls?

What is the bane of your existence...