Whether it's leaving a fat bothersome obligation for a divine seductress who has stolen my attention, looking at past enemies and seeing them in jail or dead, looking into my future and seeing limitless potential, the satisfaction of receiving an intense stare from a gorgeous girl, and of course, in the purest Nietzschean fashion, looking at my past self with loathe as I drive further to perfecting skills of mine, I breathe in these fumes of everlasting war and rejoice in the fleshy life.

I know there will be even more obstacles in my path, but because of my progress I am confident that nothing worse than what has already occurred will pass my way. And my performance in this past year proves that I am able to handle things accordingly and spend my time well. I will still be ready for troubles, and my experience will be my compass in this jungle of bullets, knives, and fire. In a world ruled by biological determination it isn't difficult to understand how the cards will fall, who will be blind, who will be dead, and who will be fucked in both the pleasurable and/or destructive sense.

Lust, my indulgent companion, the areas in which you have carried me have brought experiences which can only be brought justice with a sexual moan, but at the end of the night vanity is the true superior for it is what has put everything together.