Thursday, September 30, 2010

Muse

Static fills my lungs in your presence. The most pleasurable asphyxiation. Like a cancer, my glowing affection for you spreads throughout my bruised body, and each embrace with you cuts those wounds a bit deeper.

The scent of your hair makes me high. I'm an addict for your aurora, your childlike innocence, the mismatched clothes, wonder in your eyes. In my dreams we wake up together in a heaven vanilla morning.

In my dreams we wake up together in a heaven vanilla morning.

"The village churchyard is filled with bones weeping in the grave. A silver lining of clouds shines on people Jesus couldn't save. You want to know how deeply my soul goes.... deeper than bones."

That is what I hear when I look into your eyes, like synesthesia from your black eyeliner to the soft bass in the song.

And I can't get enough. No, I can't get enough...