"I'll never stoop so low again, I guess I don't know my own strength."
"Fuck guilt. This cold wind makes me feel alive."
"Now you're special, you weren't so special when I was with you."
"A silver lining of clouds shines on people Jesus couldn't save."
"I love the way you lie."
"We fell back into the same patterns."
"Maybe I'm addicted to the pain, stress, & trauma."
"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good, please don't let me be misunderstood."
"As they took his soul, they stole his pride."
"The mystery of your rhythm is so feminine."
"A silver lining of clouds shines on people Jesus couldn't save."
"I wanted perfect, I got my perfect, now you're too perfect for someone like me."
"You grabbed your red lipstick and wrote on the mirror 'por siempre.' Now I'm 19 and you're 20 and it should have worn off by now."
"Sadism & masochism. Dominant & submissive. Masculine & feminine."
"Run out the room and I'll follow like a lost puppy."
"Our relationship was a beautiful little girl that was murdered and mutilated and dumped on the side of the road." ('07)
"I'm not answering the phone, let it ring. Lately I've been feeling like a falling bomb."
"You have good intentions, and you always get what you want, but you're always so damn aggressive about it."
"This song is dedicated to a friend of mine. One day we got into a huge fist fight and didn't speak again. A year later he was shot in the head, and killed. This song is about appreciating what you have in the now - it's called Steps Ascending."
"I tried so hard, and in the end, it doesn't even matter."
"Megalomanic, you're no Jesus, yeah, you're no fucking Elvis. Step down. STEP DOWN."
"This is your baptism, and you can't forgive them."
"You can only scream so loud until they forget your existence."