Saturday, June 18, 2011

Portland Calling




My attachment cannot be described in words, much less those on a computer monitor. The fangs of hate and piercing eyes of contempt that I have don't block your radiance from my sight, and I'm excited to call you one of my best friends.




There's no need to cry. "People never really leave us. They always leave a part of them behind." You told me that quote in a very unstable moment in my life, and as my departure is imminent I repeat it to you so you don't feel like you have really lost me.




Like a tattoo on a ribcage, or the back of an arm, imprisonment number stamped on a sleeve, or cuts from trauma engraved, it doesn't matter if it's love or hurt, memories of people stay with you forever, and I'm proud to say that you are a warm place.


Take care of yourself,

- Favenris